Installing personalVPN-PPTP on iPhone and iPod Touch
SETTING UP THE PPTP VPN:
- Choose "Settings" from Main Screen.
- Choose "General"
- Choose "Network"
- Choose "VPN"
- Choose "Add VPN Configuration"
- Choose "PPTP"
- Description: WiTopia PPTP (or whatever you want to call it)
- Server: CLICK HERE FOR OPTIONS
- Account: "your WiTopia username"@witopia
- EXAMPLE: stevejobs@witopia
- RSA SecurID: OFF
- Password: Your WiTopia Password
- Encryption Level: We recommend "Auto" BUT have seen where selecting "Maximum" was necessary.
- Send all traffic: ON
- Save these settings and connect.
TESTING THE VPN
You can go to an IP Tester, such as http://www.ip2location.com/
TO CONNECT THEREAFTER:
- Choose "Settings" from Home screen.
- Switch VPN to "ON".